Opera In Europe
. Represents Performing Arts Companies and individuals in The Unites States and Europe.
• Oversees all aspects of artists’ careers including scheduling, contract negotiations, travel logistics,
publicity, social media, merchandising and budgeting.
• Evaluates incoming offers to determine recommended course of action and devises and implements new
• Handles a wide variety of problems and crises while maintaining a calm demeanor under pressure,
including resolving payment and contractual conflicts and solving pressing travel issues.
• Responsible for all aspects of touring including advancing of concerts, travel arrangements, promotional materials and appearances, merchandise sales, budgets and hiring and management of crew as needed.
• Identifies and develops relationships with individual donors, foundations, and business sponsors to financially support for the represented companies/individuals, outreach programs either through cash support or in-kind donations.
• Provides estimates of production expenses, actively looks for, achieves, and advises on potential savings (labor, scheduling, rental equipment, etc.).
• Manages logistical needs, including booking any accommodation, and communicating travel details and
• Coordinates any visas and work permits needed for touring entourage.
• Coordinates air, sea and land cargo when necessary.
• Arranges hotel accommodations and local ground transportation.
• Develops and manages budgets for outreach programs to ensure grant compliance and financial oversight of spending.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of programs; completes required grant evaluations.
• Provides on-site supervision and support on the events, including performances, lectures, fundraisers, galas.