Opera In Europe, LLC
Tour Conditions and Responsibilities
Included in prices of tours:
- Superior rooms with buffet breakfasts
- All of the dinners and lunches listed in the tours (wine and coffee/tea are included),
- Tickets to all of the performances to Orchestra or Parterre Center,
- Transportation from/to airport, to venues, to restaurants,
- Guided tours
- Complimentary massage on the day of your choice
- Complimentary bottle of water in rooms daily
Not included in the prices of the tours:
- Airplane tickets,
- Excess baggage charges
- Private phone calls in hotel rooms
- Room service
Opera In Europe is not responsible:
- For personal injury or accidents – travel insurance is recommended,
- Expenses due to changes in schedules causes beyond their control,
- Government restriction strikes,
- Loss or damage to personal property including luggage
- Or any other circumstances beyond their control.
- Deposit: Minimum initial deposit of 1,000 dollars / person is required to hold reservation.
- Please note that some of our tours require a deposit of 1,500 dollars
- The balance is due in full at least sixty (90) days before departure.
- We accept personal checks, money order, wire or major credit cards.
- All prices for our international tours are based on present currency rate.
- In the event of a significant reduction in a value of dollar relative to any currency we reserve the right to alter the price of the tour prior
Cancellation and refund:
- Cancellation must be in writing - emailed, faxed or mailed to us
- Charges will be based of the date of cancellation
- All cancellation received prior 90 days of the departure date will be refunded minus 300 dollars per person administration fee.
- For cancellations received between 90 and 60 days before the departure date, Opera In Europe will refund only 50% off the tour price.
- 59 days or less day before departure date, no refund can be issued.
- Opera In Europe reserve the right to cancel a tour,
- To modify the accommodations and/or itinerary and any other elements of the tour due to local conditions.
- If less than five travelers register, registrants will have the option either proceed with the tour on a self-directed basis and receive a discount on the price of the tour or receive a full refund.
- In the event is the tour is canceled by Opera In Europe full refund will be made
- No liability beyond payment of a full refund upon cancellation.
- A final detailed itinerary will be mailed approximately 30 days before departure.